It’s the morning of your Toastmasters speech 3 and you’re wondering what to talk about?
I got you.
Toastmasters talk 3 topic is a bit vague – To inform, to persuade, or to entertain and getting to the point.
The best topic for talk #3 is to do all three using a story.
Here are a couple examples:
- Why you should quit your job (with examples)
- Why you should go back to school (with examples)
- Why you should approach the girl (with examples)
- Why you should travel the world (with examples)
- Why you move away from home (with examples)
Noticing a pattern?
[Why you should] + [X] + [(with examples)] where x is something you believe in.
Using your personal stories to support your belief will help you accomplish everything you need for your talk:
- Getting to the point
- Persuading people
- Informing them about why your decision is important
- Entertaining them with your story
And that’s it 🙂
Enjoy your best speech award 🙂
P.S. If this post was helpful, subscribe below for more awesome public speaking tips
I'd text you...
But that would be creepy. Give your best email instead and I promise to only send you my best work.
Right in your inbox 🙂